DragonKnights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonKnights

DragonKnights Guild-Forum

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterGuildpageLog in

Worm seeking Books

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Squiggle

Squiggle

Number of posts : 220
Date of registration : 2010-08-06

Worm seeking Books Empty
PostSubject: Worm seeking Books   Worm seeking Books Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:31 am

Hey guy's and girl's

Of late Ive been itching to do some more reading and I was wondering if anyone knows of some good fantasy/supernatural novels and/or authors.

Ive done some research and Ive come up with a few authors to look out for such as:
Kelly Armstrong
Kiersten White
Paul Hoffman
Sophie Jordan
Kim Harrison
but I'm looking for more

If you happen to have any information please post here any help is greatly appreciated

study I love you Squig's
Back to top Go down
johnovOLDHAM
Admin
johnovOLDHAM

Number of posts : 175
Date of registration : 2009-07-07

Worm seeking Books Empty
PostSubject: booooooooks   Worm seeking Books Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:35 am

fantasy well j r tolken hobbit/lord of the rings got to be
Back to top Go down
xXxlSlxXx

xXxlSlxXx

Number of posts : 78
Date of registration : 2010-03-24

Worm seeking Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worm seeking Books   Worm seeking Books Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:03 pm

start to read manga and look anime hahahaha lol!
Back to top Go down
Squiggle

Squiggle

Worm seeking Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worm seeking Books   Worm seeking Books Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 6:24 am

@ John: well the third movie was pretty good (Ive seen it about 5x, only one too LOL) books are always better than the movies so I see if I can borrow them from the library thanks XD

@ Dan: thanks Dan, I love anime and manga. I read alot online and Im currently collenting a few anime's as well but im looking for books to read as an up and comming writer myself its important to get a better understanding of the discriptive language that you just dont get whilst reading manga.
Back to top Go down
FlussWind
Admin
FlussWind

Number of posts : 305
Date of registration : 2009-07-05

Worm seeking Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worm seeking Books   Worm seeking Books Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:20 pm

Bernhard Hennen The elves and the followings like Elven winter Elven's Light etc

Margaret Weis/Tracy Hickman DragonLance with like Chronicen of DragonLance 1-6 and kids of Dragonlance 1-8 etc (pretty nice tho its confusing if u dont get the right order)
Back to top Go down
http://www.technobase.fm
Squiggle

Squiggle

Worm seeking Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worm seeking Books   Worm seeking Books Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:29 am

thanks Flussy I'll look into them

Wink
Back to top Go down
Penelopee

Penelopee

Number of posts : 210
Date of registration : 2011-03-03

Worm seeking Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worm seeking Books   Worm seeking Books Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:26 pm

I tend to read horror, mystery, crime, fantasy and supernatural.

Try reading- The Toymaker by Jeremy De Quidt. It leaves the story open for a sequal not sure if there is one. I love it.
- Bartimaeus, The Ring Of Solomon by Jonatthan Stroud. This one is prolly best suited for you out of my list and there are a few sequals. I know you and I know you'll love this im in the middle of it atm cant put it down. lol
- The Spooks, Nightmare by Joseph Delaney. It's more slightly kind of horror/supernatural and is the 1st of 8 in a series.
-The Gemma Doyle Trilogy by Libba Bray. I also have a feeling you'll like them. 1st is 'A Great and Terrible Beauty'
2nd is 'Rebel Angles'
3rd is 'A Sweet Far Thing'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Worm seeking Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worm seeking Books   Worm seeking Books Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worm seeking Books
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonKnights :: Playground :: Games/Fun-Links/Spam-
Jump to: